OverviewThe digital marketing landscape is constantly changing, and companies must be nimble and able to develop, evaluate, and change their digital marketingstrategies in a short amount of time. Traditional marketing allowed marketers to create brand messaging and control how it was shared with an audience. Butnow more than ever, control over what is said about a brand or product has been put into the hands of consumers. The internet, social media, and mobileplatforms have given rise to the voice of customers, and marketers have had to adapt.For your final project, you will select a brand from a provided list and analyze its current digital marketing strategy. Using this written analysis (Final Project I),you will then develop a digital marketing plan (Final Project II). This plan will show where the brand’s strengths and weaknesses are within its digital marketingpresence. Referencing your findings, you will develop recommendations for how the brand can improve its digital marketing strategies and ensure it is usingthese platforms effectively. This process is vital in the marketing field, as it is through constant review and analysis that marketers are able to make informeddecisions regarding strategies.In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes: Determine the role of market research in developing strategic digital marketing plans Analyze digital marketing campaigns for determining their role in effective marketing communications Develop digital marketing plans that align with organizations’ larger marketing strategies Examine digital marketing activities for identifying and addressing possible legal and ethical implications in digital marketingPromptFor your presentation, you will use your analysis of your selected brand ( Starbucks ) to create a digital marketing presentation that communicates the brand’s message andsuggests improvements. This presentation is a representation of you as a professional. With that in mind, be sure that you are creating this presentation in a waythat displays professionalism. Elements on each slide should be chosen strategically and purposefully.Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:I. PresentationA. Develop a slide that presents an overview of the brand and marketing campaign. Support your slide with speaker notes or audio.B. Develop a slide that presents an overview of the evaluation you conducted of the brand’s digital strategies. Support your slide with speakernotes or audio.C. Develop a series of slides, using real-world examples or images of your own, that describe the digital campaigns (social media, online, andmobile) you are proposing the brand should create. Support your slides with speaker notes or audio.D. Develop a slide that presents an overview of the marketing research used to inform your proposed digital campaigns. Support your slides withspeaker notes or audio.E. Develop a slide that presents an overview of legal and ethical concerns that must be addressed prior to launching your campaign. Support yourslides with speaker notes or audio.Guidelines for Submission: For this part of the final project, you will submit a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation should be 10–12 slides and utilizeeither speaker notes or audio. Use the latest guidelines for APA formatting as needed.Below i’ve attached my previous assignments following this project for a better understand if needed.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.