Prepare a ten-page paper on leadership. While reading the selected chapters, in both books compare and contrast your approach to the topic with what was written in the books. This includes, but is not limited to comparing and contrasting the following issues relating to leadership: principles of leadership, leadership styles, leadership traits, effective decision making, and motivating employees. Use both books as sources, along with at least three other sources, such as other books, articles, or journals. The two books are: Cordner, G.W. (2013). Police Administration. (8th ed.) Charlottesville, VA: LexisNexis-Anderson Publishing. ISBN: 978-1-4557-3118-3. Order via publishers website at: www.elsevierdirect.com or Amazon. Harvey, A. & Foster, R (2007). Leadership: Texas Hold Em Style. CreateSpace Publishing. ISBN: 978-1-4196743-8-9. Obtain the book via Amazon.com. There is also a Kindle Edition, ASIN: B0050ZKR6C. I need an abstract page and a reference page for this paper.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.