Primary Source: Bernal Diaz del Castillo, The History of the Conquest of New Spain, ed. by David Carrasco (Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 2008), pp. 28–40, 98–184, 211–302. (CCNY: EBSCO) AND Reading: Transcript of Diamond, Guns, Germs and Steel, Episode 2: Conquest. (PBS: Guns, Germs and Steel, Episode 2) (https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/show/transcript2.html) CRITICAL REVIEW TOPIC: In your opinion, does the explanation of the Spanish conquest of the Incas offered by Jared Diamond in Guns, Germs and Steel hold for the Spanish defeat of the Aztec Empire, given the evidence in the primary source by Diaz? Be sure to cite examples from the text to substantiate your opinion. Please use both readings in response, also use MLA style citations.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.