Write a paper examining the ways in which womens unpaid domestic work and responsibilities have had an impact on their paid work experience. Choose an area of work generally dominated by women (teaching, nursing, personal support worker, retail sales associate, secretary or administrative assistant) and examine: the ways in which this field of work has changed for women over the course of history, assumptions made by employers with regard to the capabilities of women in this field, forms of inequality with respect to male co-workers, and issues of fairness. What measures might be taken to improve womens positions in this field of work?
4 sociological works in your paper (scholarly books or journal articles).
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.