Imagine you work for a company that has recently merged with a global company. Write a brief introduction to your company as well as the company that merged with the company. Then develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist detailing what steps you would take as the HR manager to help unify the culture of both companies.
Create two (2) company introductions and develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist in which you:
Give a succinct overview of your fictitious company.
Give a succinct overview of the fictitious company merged with.
Develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist of steps you would take to unify company culture.
Explain your rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
b. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
c. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professors name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and assess the impact on human Capital management (HRM).
Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.