Visit the NIH site on endocrine disrupters http://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/endocrine/ Then read the article, Debating the Health Effects of DDT: Jukes vs. Wurster http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/003335491012500224Next read the BPA article https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/foodadditivesingredients/ucm355155.htm presented by the FDA.Now take a stance on BPA. Is the plastic component BPA as dangerous as the pesticide DDT? DDT is banned in the U.S. BPA is not currently. If you had a child would you let them consume food and drink from plastic containers? Would you fight for government policy to outlaw BPA as we have for DDT? Why or why not? Use evidence from the sources provided or new sources you found when researching this topic.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.