Using data from the New York Independent System Operator Website, write an analysis for a plan that would implement at least three of the aforementioned technologies to offset the utility grid fossil fuel burning power plants in the next 50 years. This analysis should take into account the yearly energy consumption of New York State (from the NYS ISO website: https://www.nyiso.com/, search for 2019 Load & Capacity Data or Gold Book), including projected growth, and properly offset the fuel burning power plants using the various renewable energy means. Include PROs & CONS of such an endeavor as well as a cost analysis with simple paybacks for each renewable technology used in your report. It is obviously not feasible to replace all of the fossil fueled power plants with alternatives overnight, describe the challenges with replacing fossil fueled power plants along with your solutions in a phased approach. The term paper must be typed with double-spacing, and include proper grammar & spelling, cover page, and table of contents (TOC). Pictures or diagrams are encouraged to strengthen your idea, but they are to be small and embedded within your text, not full stock page pictures.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.