Answer each of the 4 following questions by writing responses of at least 200 words each, no exceptions. There is no maximum limit. Every answer must be based upon research from other sources and must not be based upon unsubstantiated opinion. Cite your sources in each paragraph in proper APA style and include a reference list, also in proper APA style, at the end of your paper. Answer each question separately. Do not combine any of the four questions. Copy the question first and then follow it with your response. The words of the question do not count toward the total. Do not use direct quotations in your Topic Questions responses. Submit this assignment to the Unit 5 Topic Questions dropbox on a single MS Word document. Do not use PDF or any other format. 1. Who are the most accomplished military leaders in U.S. history? In each case why? Discuss at least 3 of them. Limit your response to military officers. You may find it helpful to refer to the List of Selected Leaders throughout U.S. Military HistoryPreview the document. Also be sure to look at the pictures of these leaders that are included in a presentation at the bottom of the Course Overview section. Your choices, however, are not limited to either of these lists. 2. Is the concept of military leadership stable (unchanging) or dynamic? Does the meaning of the term shift over time? Can we realistically compare, say George Washington and Norman Schwartzkopf by the same set of standards? 3. Is there any one quality or group of qualities that distinguishes a great leader from a merely competent one? 4. What factors of character or situation determine failure in military leadership? Is there any one quality or group of qualities in an individual that contributes to this failure? Paraphrase carefully and include appropriate citations in every paragraph for the ideas you used from the textbooks and internet articles. All citations and references must be listed in proper APA style. You must include a single consolidated list called “References” at the end of the Word document. Never do citations and references by memory – always check them against the examples in the PACS APA Style Guide. Do not use sources such as any Wikipedia, much YouTube, or most blogs as they are not credible enough for college-level scholarly work.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.