1. Fall Learning Journal (15%) in your tutorialWeeks covered: Sept. 11, 18, 25; October 2, 9Subjects covered:What we’ve learned about Indigenous PeoplesThe suggested way to focus:Beginning with Indigenous Peoples’ past (how their achievements changed the world, and the genocidal processes they faced), you should look briefly at who Indigenous peoples are today (basic details from Maaka and Fleras), and relationships to the land and the importance of stories (as covered in Dickason and Newbigging, Jack Weatherford, and Melissa Nelson).Do not use outside sourcesHow large: 5-7 pages, double-spaced.How to reference: When you are talking about one of the articles you can just name the author (and the title if there are more than one articles by an author). For example, you might say “In ‘Beads and Buildings’, Jack Weatherford addressed Indigenous technological skills…. Or “In the article by Dickason and Newbigging I learned about the different landscapes across Canada and how it has shaped how Indigenous peoples in different areas adapt….”.Please review each document I sent in-depth and use some as reference points.REFERENCE AS SAID PLEASE. Use the number of sources as you see fit.PLEASE make it 100% authentic.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.