After reading the following primary sources in Hollitz Ch. 6. Source 1- “Within the ‘Bowels’ of the Republic,” by Ronald T. Takaki Source 2: “Thomas Jefferson on Indians and Blacks” (1784) Source 5: “Thomas Jefferson on the Indians’ Future” (1803) Source 9: “Thomas Jefferson on Black Colonization” (1801) Source 10: “The Virginia Legislature Debates an Emancipation Prohibition” (1806) Source 11: “A Letter from a Man of Colour” (1813) Source 12: “A Black Response to Colonization” (1817) ***Write 150 words describing the following: What were Jeffersons views on African Americans and Native Americans in terms of each groups ability to assimilate into the Americans citizenry? What specifically, according to Jefferson, were the qualities of each group that shaped his opinion?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.