REQUIREMENTS:1. What strengths and attributes will you bring to the program? (250 word maximum)2. What professional experiences have led you to determine that business school is the right next step, and what are your career aspirations after business school? (250 word maximum)TO ANSWER:Please elaborate the essay starting from the info reported in my CV. I add below some additional info you can follow to write the essay. Please use them in the smartest way, you are the essay specialist, so you know what to mention and what to avoid. The objective is to get into Ms in finance program.Question 1- Strong education background ( I have been studying finance since I was in high school, I already own a ms in banking and finance, wrote 2 dissertations, know how to conduct market research analysis….)- Diversity. I am italian, I earned my bachelor and master degree from an italian university, different culture…- My industry knowledge/work experience (I made internships and work experiences in banks)- My skills: teamwork (made several team work assignment in university) analytical skills, I am curious for nature, I follow real-word finance news…Question 2- My work experience in Societè Generale: i’ m now only dealing with post trading activities, my desire is to see the other side of the coin. Enroll in a Business School to switch from settlement to an investment-making decision role… Enroll in a business school to gain the kwowledge to become successful in investment decisions.- Career aspiration: asset management, like to find best investment solution for clients. Focus on equity and fundamental analysis. Objective to pursue CFA certification.ADDITIONAL INFO (in case you need them).Title of my dissertation:”The informational content of dividends: signaling effect, stock impact and company growth. And empirical analysis in the US market”Title of team-work assignment:”Market reaction to earnings announcement”“The Impact of M&A Announcement: a Survey in the UK Market”
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.