1. Peter Laipson, Kiss without Shame, for She Desires It: Sexual Foreplay in American Marital Advice Literature, Journal of Social History (Spring, 1996) and 2. Leslie J. Reagan, About to Meet Her Maker: Women, Doctors, Dying Declarations, and the State’s Investigation of Abortion, Chicago, 1867-1940, Journal of American History (March, 1991) SUMMARIZE under these questions 1. What is the authors argument? 2. What is her evidence? 3. Is challenging a perceived idea or assumption? 4. What is confusing, if anything, about the argument? 5. What is enlightening about the argument and sources? 6. Does the text raise other questions for you? 7. IDENTIFY, CONTEXTUALIZE, EXPLORE, ANALYZE, EVALUATE. NO CITATION OR QUOTATION from the given topic just simply summarize the two given articles ONE PAGE EACH. please do not quote from the given 2 topics. if possibel please use simple English at list, 5 questions should be asked from the beginning to the middle and to the end. NB it doesn’t have to be an essay, summary with few questions including NB the work must be done only and only form the bove given journal. if there any question please contact me before the work is done NO CITATION OR QUOTATION from the given topic just simply summarize the two given articles ONE PAGE EACH. please do not quote from the given 2 topics. if possibel please use simple English
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.