In Grizzly Man, Werner Herzog crafts an argument about who Timothy Treadwell was and why he lived the way he did. We should all strive to be emphatic, even towards people we dont understand. People are quick to criticize Timothy Treadwells passionate efforts without knowing anything about his internal battle or understanding the depth of his conviction. With this in mind, first identify Herzogs argument and determine how effective his argument is based on the evidence he uses. Second, explain why or why not Timothy Treadwell deserves our empathy. Carefully consider whether even flawed human beings can teach us important lessons. Finally, offer a rich discussion of your own personal convictions. What do you feel particularly convicted about? Why? Have you experienced criticism for your beliefs? Explain in detail
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.