This is a writing report for Information system and decision science (ISDS) class. There is an excel document provided and based on the excel document, box plots needs to be drawn and then the report needs to be written. I have uploaded the prompt and the excel document in the files section.
this is what the prompt looks like:
The spreadsheet entitled Compact Cars has sales data for six of the top automobile models, over a six month period in 2016. There is no sales for the whole/complete of 2016 year sales data meaning what available is a sample of the 2016 year sales. Your task is to test both: if the mean number of automobile types sold is significantly different for the all the six models AND whether or not the mean number of automobiles sold per month is significantly different between the months (these tests will be taught in a later part of the class under Hypothesis Testing). The sample of automobile sales data for 2016 is in the Excel file provided. So, first Do the following tests and conclude the findings (these have been taught in class):
1. What are the means, medians, modes, range and standard deviation for each of the six car MODELS? Draw box plots.
2. What are the means, medians, modes, range and standard deviations for each of the six MONTHS (May October)? Draw box plots.
The final report should be between 2-3 pages long, which includes:
1. Introduction to the problem and formulation of the business problems presented
2. Data description
3. Descriptive statistics and the supporting graphs
5. Interpretation of results, explain the methods shortcoming (if any, if you dont think there is shortcoming please explain why the methods are appropriate for this analyses), final conclusions which include practical decision-making
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.