1. Using the Internet, research Internet scams. Identify and describe five of the most common Internet scams. What are some of the things that Internet users can do to identify and avoid Internet scams? What are the measures that businesses are taking, or are considering taking, to protect their customers from Internet scams such as phishing?
2. Discuss the economic impact of viruses, worms, and spyware on businesses. Start by describing some of the most destructive viruses, worms, and spyware. Then discuss why the process of dealing with viruses, worms, and spyware is an unending task for businesses.
3. Research the issues surrounding software copyrights and licensing. Be sure to look at the issues from both the perspective of the software vendors and from the perspective of the software users (including commercial and noncommercial users). Also, research the techniques used by software vendors to ensure that users follow copyright and licensing provisions. Discuss the impact of outsourcing and on-demand computing on the businesses in the United States. Have these two trends helped the U.S. economy or hurt it?
4. Using the Internet, library databases and other credible sources to research current issues in outsourcing and on-demand computing. Prepare a 4-5 page paper using APA format.
The Introduction, Body, and Conclusion of this paper MUST be a minimum of (4) pages in length.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.