creating an argument around it. Most topics so far have been debatable and controversial, so you have the option to pick a side to argue for with a counter-argument, or to explore both sides of an issue in a nuanced way. Part of this assignment requires you to do research on your own. Your source must be scholarly/peer-reviewed or a popular source. Students should find a minimum of 2 sources, one which supports your claim and one which counters it. You are free to include more research if necessary.When writing a counter-argument, its important that you counter your counter-argument. By this, I mean, once you explain the other side of an argument, its important to reassert your own claims as a way to weaken the opposing argument. You want to point out the flaws and discuss why this argument is not better than yours. There should be at least 6 paragraphs or sections; one for each piece of supporting evidence, and one for a counter argument. You will be using APA format. This assignment requires an abstract, cover page, reference list, and your in-text citations in APA. You are welcome to use citation generators for your reference list, as long as you double check them with a reliable source to make sure you have formatted them correctly.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.