Read the following articles about the effects of the digital life on our brains and social interactions and post on discussion board in response to prompt.The New York Times Room for Debate on “First Steps to Digital Detox” (6/7/10) The link:https://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/first-steps-to-digital-detox/?action=click&contentCollection=Technology&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=EndOfArticle&pgtype=articleSherry Turkle, “Stop Googling, Let’s Talk,” (New York Times, 9/26/15)The link:https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/opinion/sunday/stop-googling-lets-talk.html?smid=pl-shareTara Parker-Pope’s “An Ugly Toll of Technology: Impatience and Forgetfulness,”The link:https://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/technology/07brainside.htmlMatt Richtel’s “Attached to Technology and Paying a Price,”The link:https://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/technology/07brain.html?smid=pl-share
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.