Please introduce the purpose of your essay.
2. Briefly and fully describe the electoral college. Please include and explain the specific number of
electors: representing the states and Washington D.C.; and what numbers are required to win the
3. Please describe and explain, at least, (2) pros and (2) cons of the electoral college.
4. If you could improve the electoral college; please choose to either abolish or reform the system.
Please provide two scholarly arguments and then present your two reasons why you would
reform the electoral college and explain why your reforms would create a more democratic
electoral college? If you choose to abolish the electoral college, specifically explain which voting
system would replace it and 2 reasons why your voting system would create a more representative
presidential election. Please provide sourced arguments both pro and con to support you position
to reform or abolish the electoral college.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.