1) articulate at least FIVE values that you believe are important to evaluating technology used for communication; 2) provide at least THREE examples of these communication technologies and discuss the extent to which the examples serve to foster or hinder the values that you have put forth as important; and 3) offer and discuss at least ONE reference to an evidence-based study or scholarly article for each of your examples that supports your evaluative claim about the communication technology (e.g., an evidence-based research article on how social media promotes expanded and positive interactions). You are encouraged to consider technologies that you did not analyze for your first paper, to think broadly about technologies for communication (including pens, books, letters, signs, sign language, e-mail, phones, video conferencing, chats, computer-based collaborative tools, etc.), and to revisit – and think more deeply about – your values statement. Note that it is not sufficient to provide only anecdotes of your experiences with technology; you must support your assessment of the technology with evidence described in rigorous studies.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.