Module 09: Critical Thinking Assignment
Six Sigma (100 points)
Six Sigma is a continuous improvement strategy that aids an organization in identifying, reducing, and eliminating defects from any product, process, or transaction. When using Six Sigma, a solution is not generally known at the beginning but becomes clear through use of the Six Sigma strategy. Within the first three paragraphs of a 4-5-page paper, not including the cover and reference pages, identify a problem for improvement in an organization with which you are familiar, and detail an objective or desired outcome. In the remaining pages, detail the metrics that would measure success and why those are appropriate, and explain the process for determining root causes, and what tools would be used to follow through on the steps of the Six Sigma strategy.
Outline your paragraphs with the above prompt instructions.
Be sure to use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Current sources are those published within the most recent five-year period, and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals.
Make certain for each listed reference that you have at least one supporting citation in the body of your content. Your reference page is always the last page of the submission where all individual references get listed. The Saudi Digital Library is a good resource to search for these references. Submit your presentation into the Assignment Dropbox.
Free of plagiarism.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.