Select a nursing research article from the list below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.
The template will be evaluated on the effectiveness of the discussion of the following components. If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
Identify the research problem.
Identify the research purpose.
Summarize the review of literature.
Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
Identify the variables.
Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
Describe the final sample.
Describe the procedures for data collection.
Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
Describe how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
Apply the research to the students nursing practice.
NOTE: If a component is absent, student receives a zero for that component.
Cite any resources in APA style and include a copy of the article with the
you can choose from one of the following articles
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.