NURS 500 DF Instructions: Reflection Post Master of Science in Nursing concentration Family Nurse Practitioner BOOK NAME: https://ambassadored.vitalsource.com/#/user/signin READ: Theoretical basis for nursing (5th ed.) Do not use quotations in this discussion. Paraphrase your sources. Topic Please respond to the questions listed underneath DIRECTIONS based upon these course objectives – Analyze selected nursing theories using established guidelines (AACN 1.8) – Research the use of theory to generate scientific knowledge as it relates to creating a road map for professional advancement in nursing (AACN 1.8) – Assess the role of Praxis theories in nursing and healthcare leadership and education (AACN 1.8) – Demonstrate critical thinking and creativity in the application of theoretical frameworks and models advancement of the nursing profession (AACN 1.8) – Explores and implements chaos and change theory (AACN 1.8) – Critique holistic nursing concepts, models, and theorists that relate to nursing practice, education, management, and research (AACN 1.8) DIRECTIONS: Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations: 1) For each of the learning objectives, provide and analysis of how the course supported each objective 2) Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives will be applicable to professional application (I work as a registered nurse on a critical Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and plan to work in primary care as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the Future) I have also included all of the discussion post submitted for this class to assist you with this assignment if needed. Support with 2 scholarly peer reviewed journal articles Reference must be PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS, LESS than 5 YEARS OLD, and from the UNITED STATES. (Your text book may be used as a source but does NOT count toward the 1 required references). Your discussion post should be 250-300 words. References do not count in the word count but citations do. APA formatting applies and includes the following A) In text citations in APA format B) Reference list in APA format (include doi) Please send me PDF copies of the peer reviewed resources that you use. I would like to read nursing journal articles to learn from them. Thanks! Grading Criteria: Initiative 1. Comments were adequately responsive to the discussion item posted. APA Style Initial post 1. Follows APA format. (See the assignment instructions for details.) 2. Citations and references are correct according to the APA manual. 3. No spelling or grammar errors noted. 4. No quotations in the initial post.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.