Research about the 19th century photographer W. Eugene Smith write a paper on the photographic process that they employed in their practice.In your paper discuss the following:1. A brief biography in which you situate their work into a historic context.2. The technology they employed and how their choices with equipment and processes influenced their photographs3. Include two examples by the photographer and use your examples to show how their choices with their equipment and processes influenced their work. For example, what types of subject matter where they able to photograph, and how did their choices with their equipment and processes influence the look of their photographs.4. Caption your examples by author, the title of the photograph, date, the process used and cite the source in your caption (where you found the example) and list your example in your works cited notation.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.