https://www.wm.edu/as/history/undergraduateprogram/hwrc/handouts/primarysources/index.php The goal is not to merely summarize what the source is and what it says but to deeply engage with it and study it. The link above will give some types of questions to ask (in particular of written material). Primary sources can come in a variety of forms from letters, literature, or other written evidence contemporary to the period to material culture like coins, inscriptions, sculptures, artwork, etc These are all vital pieces of information but must be interpreted to be of use. You do not need secondary sources for this as this is a primary source analysis but you are welcome to consult them to get a bigger sense of the picture (i.e. how many oil lamps have we found or how many pieces of art did Y sculptor create or how common is X type of pottery) but the real key is to analyze the primary source itself and interrogate it. Make sure to include a link in the body and bibliography if youre looking at images of an artefact The artifact name is grave stele for helena dog toumb stone image is provided
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.