1. Presenting problem(s) 2. Biopsychosocial history 3. Mental status report 4. Discussion of symptoms present 5. DSM-5 diagnosis/diagnoses 6. DSM-5 diagnoses you ruled out and why 7. Identify at least 3 treatment goals (looking for effort and rationale) 8. List two questions from the Cultural Formulation Interview that would allow you to understand cultural aspects relevant to assessment/diagnosis and treatment planning 9. Discussion of at least two questions that would allow you to better understand clients symptoms 10. Differential diagnosis This section is an opportunity for you to offer challenges to the diagnosis you proposed in 4 above. I am interested in any alternative explanations of the clients symptoms, especially those that do not fit in the medical model/DSM philosophy. The following are questions may get you started and guide you in this 1. What is your clients assessment of the presenting concerns? Does he/she believe he/she has a mental disorder? 2. In what ways does your client differ from the DSM criteria? For example, what are some behaviors that contradict the diagnosis youselected? 3. How might the clients gender/cultural background/sexual orientation affect his or her diagnosis and treatment plan? 4. What historical-social-political-cultural-familial-religious issues do you need to consider before applying this diagnosis and developing the treatment plan? Are there any alternative explanations for the clients behavior, taking into account these contextual factors?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.