Literature Review Under literature review heading, present a critical, current state of knowledge about main study concept/s. It is important summarize, synthesize, and critique the exiting literature. Then, you can recognize relationships among studies and pinpoint to trends, gaps, and inconsistencies in the literature. You are demonstrating your familiarity with the topic and illustrating how your research questions and approach are different from other existing studies. You should mainly use primary source of research reports, which are descriptions of studies written by the researchers who conducted them. You can organize your literature review based on your concepts as recognizable topic and begin each with a sub-heading. Avoid listing studies and saying Alzharni says X, Aldawsari says Y and try to look for trends and themes and then tying and synthesizing related information. Avoid including all the studies on the subject and use only those studies that are directly relevant to your subject. You start each heading with defining your concept, provide relevant statistical information, and current background information, followed by how the concepts are studied and how they are related. Focus on the findings from the literature that are central to your study. Conclude the review of literature with a concise summary of the literature and provide a rationale for conducting your study. It can be 6 to 10 pages long. Recent references at least 25
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.