The paper should have from 800 to 1000 words. It is designed as a major essay (Term Paper)
which demonstrates the analytical/synthetic and interpretative approach to Ethics. It must
provide a short ethical interview based either on a variant A or B. A) Interview anyone who
earns money, summarize his/her business practices as well as beliefs and connect these
professional principles with issues of Moral Philosophy. Then, analyze them stressing ethical
terms and concepts from the class material. B) Interview anyone who has social obligations
and commitments of a non-business nature (e.g., anyone who has family, friends, romantic
partner(s), civic, or church connections, etc.), summarize them, and link to concepts of Moral
Philosophy. Then, analyze the interview comprehensively applying ethical ideas and terms we
studied in the Moral Philosophy I class. Focus on one specific area only (e.g., Rules of a Good
Doctor/Caregiver, or Principles of a Church Member) chosen either from a variant A or B but
not both. All interviews must be organized in a form of an essay (using MLA citation rules)
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.