Analyze a social problem and policies related to that problem from its historical through current practice. Examples of issues are mental health, poverty, women, children and /or youth. This assignment is designed to improve your critical thinking and writing skills. This assignment offers you the opportunity to investigate an issue, event or process in the history of social welfare policy in great detail which will increase your understanding of the major themes and issues of the course.This paper should be 8-10 pages, typed, double spaced, with standard margins and approximately 250 words per page. The citations must be in APA format. You must have at least seven references, five of which must come from professional references (journal articles, academic books). The paper must include the following: Description of the social welfare issue or problem you are researching. Discuss how certain population(s) is/are affected by this issue/problem. How has the issue/problem been treated historically? How is the historical and current definition different? How does the emergence of this issue/problem impact the social work profession? What services/policies were in place to address the problem? How do social stigma, discrimination and/or other types of societal prejudices affect the services/policy? Have your perceptions of the issue/problem changed as a result of research that you have done? If so, how? How did your interview affect your analysis of the social problem?For the questions, Discuss how certain population(s) is/are affected by this issue/problem, What services/policies were in place to alleviate the problem?, Who receives the services, and How do social stigma, discrimination and/or other types of societal prejudices affect the service/policy, you may try to interview a social worker, a director or a staff member at an agency, or someone at a grassroots organization who work with this population.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.