Question: In the opening paragraph of the excerpt we read, Kant states that we recognize the beautiful not through understanding but through imagination and he claims that this makes judgments of taste subjective. What does this mean? How does Kant use the subjective/objective distinction in this section? In a good summary, you are expected to identify the main claims advanced by the author in the piece of writing you are summarizing, and to provide a reconstruction of the arguments the author offers for those claims. A response is a more focused critical examination of one of those arguments or claims: Why does the author think she needs to make that claim? Is the claim plausible? Is the argument sound? Can you think of examples that corroborate (or, on the other hand, challenge) the argument? Can you think of a different argument in support of the same claim?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.