Watch the introduction video for full details on how to complete this assignment.
Collaborate with faculty on the development of your proposal.
Complete the following components of your Scholarly Project Proposal using APA format. Review the DNP Scholarly Project Proposal Part I Rubric in the course syllabus and the DNP Scholarly Project Paper Guidelines (PDF) carefully and consider how to incorporate each required criterion into the proposal. Ensure that your Evidence Evaluation Table has a minimum of 20 articles; submit the table as a separate document.
Introduction to Problem
Background and Significance
Project Aim or Purpose
Congruence with organizational strategic plan
Synthesis of Evidence
Submit a minimum of 20 articles in your EET as a separate document.
Conceptual or Theoretical Framework
Note that while this draft will not be graded, the final version of the paper will be evaluated using the DNP Scholarly Project Proposal Part I Rubric located in the course syllabus. Be sure to review the rubric to ensure you are meeting each criterion.
This assignment will be scanned using Turnitin software. Turnitin is an online service that highlights matching text in written work. It indexes Internet sources, databases of subscription services, and written work submitted through its website. Assignments sent through Turnitin are scanned against all of its sources, and a report is generated that summarizes and highlights matching text and where it was found. It is up to instructors and students to interpret the report to determine if plagiarism occurred.
You may submit your assignment to Turnitin before its due date to assess your work against Turnitins database. You may use the Originality Reports results to address any originality concerns in your work and then resubmit your assignments one additional time for grading. You may resubmit only until the assignment due date. Any work that has been submitted at the time the assignment is due will be considered your final submission, and this will be the submission used for grading.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.