For this week’s Article Review, go to the following article/podcast that is part of NPR’s “Lifekit series; https://www.npr.org/2018/12/12/676120025/get-started-saving
(Links to an external site.)
To prepare your article review answer the following questions/address the following topics:
Provide a one paragraph review of what the podcast is about.
In a second paragraph, what topic that you have seen in the course do you think relates to this article. Be sure to thoroughly explain how the article and the topic in the course relates.
Topics could (but are not limited to) the functions/characteristics of money, Keynesian concepts on saving, opportunity cost…
In a third paragraph, which of the rules did you find most surprising. Why? Also, which rules have you already been following?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.