Imagine that you work for a pricing strategy consulting business. Select a business to be your next client. Think of a scenario that would result in your client seeking advice from your consulting business. You will use this same business / client for Assignment 2. Instructions Develop a report about your client for your boss (two to four pages recommended) that includes the following components: Company Description Describe the company, the products it makes or services it provides, and the problem(s) or issue(s) that the company is facing related to its pricing strategy. Pricing Strategies Evaluate the pricing strategies relative to the product life cycle for your clients three top-selling products. Summarize the critical factors (e.g., technology, regulation, market information, and consumer preferences) that affect your clients pricing decisions. Describe the impact value has on the companys pricing strategy and profitability, and the importance of market segmentation. Determine the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of your clients price and value communication strategies. References Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the suggested assignment page length.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.