A. examining a sample set of instructions from a previous student: the Werner Ladder 1. This writer provides a caution and a warning at the beginning of the set of instructions. However, the instructions about the cello in week 1 did not provide a caution or a warning. Why does this set of instructions include such information while the previous set of instructions did not? Please draw upon our reading for this week, Questions to Ask When Analyzing Your Audience, as you answer this question. 2. Comment on the graphics. Are they clear? Are they the right size? 3. Comment on the labelling of the graphics. Are they labelled correctly? Please draw upon our video tutorial, How to label and cite graphics, when answering this question. 4. In week 2, you have reviewed the following resources: The Big Four Jerzs Literacy Weblog Instructions: How to Write Guides for Busy, Grouchy People Wikibooks Professional and Technical Writing / Instructions Writing Commons — Creating Rhetorically Effective Instruction Manuals Comment on two guidelines given in any of these resources. Does this set of instructions follow these guidelines? B. examining a sample technical description from a previous student: the zone read Then answer the following questions: 1. Garys technical description is written to an audience that is not very familiar with football. In what ways does Gary accommodate this audience? Please refer to at least two examples of text in his paper to give evidence for your answer. 2. Gary created his own graphics for his technical description. Are his graphics effective? Why or why not? Write a 2-3 sentences in answering this question. 3. If Gary were to write this technical description to an audience that watches football every weekend, how might he have adjusted the description? Please write 2-3 sentences in answering this question. 4. Gary uses some fairly informal language in this description. Give one example of a sentence in which he uses informal language. Then revise the sentence you have chosen so that it is more formal.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.