Assignment 1: International Research Project Due Week 4 and worth 220 points You will use your chosen country (Canada) for this Assignment. In addition to the country, you will reference the shoe manufacturing firm (Tennis shoes for the younger demographic (athletic, style, and comfort) ). Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you analyze the following components of your chosen country: Describe the political / financial background of your country, including relevant historical events. What kind of government does it have? What is the political stability? Is it open for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)? Has the currency been relatively stable? Analyze the general demographics. Identify the ethnic groups; the languages spoken; the population demographic breakdown by age and gender. What is the population growth rate? What are the major urban areas and their population sizes? Examine the employment figures. Identify the education attainment; employment; unemployment; and labor force size. Explain the current state of the economy. What is the GDP and the GDP per capita using Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)? Identify the inflation rate and current exchange rate. Examine the major industries and transportation data. Identify any major imports, exports, and trade restrictions. Identify three (3) major direct competitors you will be competing against. Describe how your firm will be positioned against them. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources for in-text citations in this assignment. Note that Wikipedia and similar type websites do not qualify as academic sources. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements: This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.