Trends in Policing Over the last several decades police agencies have been working to gain the respect and the cooperation of the communities they serve. Write a 7001,050 word essay incorporating the following: Define community-oriented policing (COP). Describe the pros and cons of COP. Provide a minimum of two cited examples of COP. Define problem-oriented policing (POP). Describe the pros and cons of POP. Provide a minimum of two cited examples of POP. Identify some of the challenges that police departments may face when attempting to implement COP and POP. Format your work consistent with APA guidelines. Include a title and reference page. Cite a minimum of three reliable sources within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate. Save your Essay in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn_Unit7_Assignment). Submit your Essay by selecting the Unit 7 Assignment in the Dropbox by the end of Unit 7.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.