Identify and research a service business in your pathway. Using the internet, go to the companys website and obtain their most recent (less than 2 years old) Annual Report/10K.
Write a three paragraph discussion post with the following information:
Name of the company, in the subject line of your post.
Why are you interested in this company?
What industry are they in?
What do they do specifically?
What is the date of the most recent income statement presented, what was the net income on that statement? If the statement is in millions, state it that way.
Examples of businesses in pathways could be:
AHCD: Dance, Theater, Film production, Social media, Graphics design or architecture business
Business: Accounting office, caterer, advertising firm, dry cleaner, restaurant, any business is acceptable
Education: K-12 tutoring, Child care, Charter schools
Health Sciences: Dr. or Dentist office, PT office, Hospital, Insurance co,
IMCT: Engineering Co., Aviation maintenance, Aviation distribution, Supply Chain Management
Public Safety: Law office, PI, Equipment providers for the industry
STEM: Engineering Co., Vet. Office, Computer Services co.
SGSHS: Psychology office, Non-profit agencies, Social Media
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.