1. Identify 3 clinical healthcare problems in emergency setting . This problem can be either from their clinical site location, personal clinical experiences or a review of the literature. Poor comprehension due to low healthcare literacy amongst the population (use attached article as reference) Cleanliness of the phones in the emergency department what can we do to reduce contamination rate Barriers to Clinical Practice Guideline Implementation for Septic Patients in the Emergency Department (used attached reference) 2. Critically examine this problem within the context of the most current evidence- based research. All references must be within the last 5 years and at least 5 references are required to support your findings. (Description of the problem, background information and significance to nursing). 3. Write a scholarly paper in APA format (6th ed.) that is well organized, succinct and proficient in grammar and composition. All references must be within the last 5 years and at least 5 references are required to support your findings. 4. The paper has a 3-page limit. This does not include the title page or the reference page. Any paper that exceeds 3 pages in length will get a 1-point deducted per extra page. Your topics MUST be approved by your clinical faculty, failure to do so will result in the paper not being accepted.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.