Insights to Labor Relations Paper Guidelines
Prepare a 5 – 6 page paper that identifies four (4) important insights or lessons learned from the team project on labor contract negotiations. A well-constructed paper will reference 3 or more sources, and adhere to APA standards. As outlined in the rubric below, your paper should address the following:
Insights Gained: Identify 4 significant insights gained into labor relations and collective bargaining from the team project linking each insight to course concepts.
Application to Leadership Practice: Discuss the importance and value of each insight gained to your professional and leadership effectiveness; describe what surprised you, and how and why your behavior and/or thinking has changed.
Action Plan: Based on the insights gained from the team project, identify two specific actions you will take to enhance your professional and leadership effectiveness.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.