This is a 3 part weekly assignment. The 1st part requires you to write an essay about the provided topic. The 2nd part requires you to respond to two peers postings. The assignment will be extended after each deadline until Sunday.
An average of 350-500 words in length with proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar
Include supportive evidence, such as direct applicable experience and expert sources
Due no later than Wednesday, 11:59 pm, CT
Responses to discussion board posts:
Respond to two peers, minimum (you are expected to continue to engage with peers/instructor beyond these two responses)
Initial Peer responses due Friday, 11:59 pm, CT
Remain engaged in the discussion through Sunday, 11:59 pm, CT
It has been said any good object-oriented program design is based on design patterns. Perform research on the object-oriented design patterns. What are their benefits? Choose one of these design patterns to focus on. How is that pattern implemented and why is it beneficial? When responding to your peers, include examples of how the design pattern they described could be useful in a program design.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.