Part 1: Presentation Develop a 1015 slide presentation, using PowerPoint or Prezi that includes the following information: 1-Analyze the health care status of a specific minority group. Select a minority group that is represented in the United States (examples include: American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian American, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander). 2-Compare the health status of the minority group you have selected to the national average. What is the current health status of this minority group? What health disparities exist for this group? 3-You will find important health information regarding minority groups by exploring the following resources: “Minority Health” and “Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations,” both of which are located on the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. 4-Explain the cultural and socioeconomic barriers to health. How do race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and education influence health for the minority group you have selected? A minimum of three references must be used for this assignment. The title slide and reference slide are not counted in required minimum slide count. Part 2: Flyer 1-Develop a onepage flyer that describes a healthy prevention strategy to address one of the 10 leading causes of death for the minority group you have selected. 2-Refer to the resource “HealthyPeople 2020” for information regarding healthy prevention strategies. 3-Include the flyer in your groups presentation. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and intext citations and references should be included within the presentation using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.