Reflection Writings/Reaction paper
Students will write and submit a 4-page minimum summary of the 2 books read this semester.
Your writing should contain a summary of the book, what stood out for you as relevant or interesting and why or why not?
You are encouraged to weave into this paper: 1) personal experience, 2) the topics discussed in class lectures, 3) theories discussed in class and 4) PowerPoints and texts to frame your discussion.
Papers should be double spaced, 12 Point font.
This is an individual assignment, you must submit your own work.
Please note, any time you use someones words or ideas you must provide both in text (Silletti, 2018) and end of paper citation.
If you do not provide citations both in text and at end of paper this is plagiarizing. Plagarized papers will receive a failing grade.
For your convenience you may want to copy and paste as needed:
Miller, J. (2008). Getting played: African American girls, urban inequality, and gendered violence. New York: New York University Press.
2 PAGE SUMMARY OF BOOK AND TWO PAGES ON YOUR OPINION.
RUBRIC FOR ASSIGNMENT: 1. Summary is exceptionally clear
2. personal/academic parallel is exceptionally clear
3. grammar, spelling, and clarity are clear with no errors, paper is organized in very clear and cogent manner
4. demonstrates excellent ability to give citations and references. all scholarly sources are relevant to report.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.