Based on the Lamb paper here are the main research gaps, from there research questions need to be extracted. The background draft: has to be more specific, linked as a flow is missing, discussion and argumentation are missing its more or less copied from the literature., with a few alterations. Most importantly necessary: research gaps, coherent research questions, research objectives, well-argumented literature review. Overarching research question suggested by the professors: Why arent L2 learners engaged in the classroom? Exploring the role of technology teaching tools in L2 learner engagement and retention. In this case, my literature might still refer to my original topic and might not be sufficiently specific. The provided documents are meant as an idea about the topic, not all of it has to be used if not suitable. Ive included some comments from the professors as well to get an idea of instructions on how they want to have it done. If essential, further written documents with references (literature review) can be sent, as I have written large documents to all the major topics (engagement, motivation, L2 learning, technology etc.). There is no prescribed amount of pages as you can imagine for a PhD, so I typed in randomly 25. However, if the writer requires less or more in order to cover the given topics, please contact me and we can discuss.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.