Sustaining EBP Perspectives Paper Assignment Rubric Besides making policy and practice recommendations and changes within your organization or facility, how else can “best practice” recommendations be conveyed to others? Explore some literature on your own using the JSU Library databases; reflect on your future role as a DNP and a leader in healthcare organizations. Share YOUR IDEAS based on an informed perspective you acquire from examining the literature in a short scholarly paper maximum of 4 pages (including title page (1 page), body (2 pages), references (1 page). NOTE: 5 points will be deducted for all pages exceeding the 4-page limit. Follow APA composition guidelines. Sections of your paper should include: 1. A title page (page 1) 2. The body of the paper should include the following headers (NOTE body should only be 2 pages MAXIMUM): A. Introduction paragraph (include the in the introduction the following content) Introduce your perspective. State purpose of your perspectives paper; include what points you will cover. ______?10 Points B. Discussion of YOUR INFORMED IDEAS regarding what you could do to translate evidence into practice and contribute to the sustainability of EBP. (3 to 5 paragraphs) ? ______?70 Points C. Conclusion paragraph ??????? ______?5 Points 3. Support your ideas with citations/references from the literature or current websites (include a minimum of 5 references). (1 Page limit) A. Include citations and references in APA format B. Utilize scholarly writing, correct grammar and punctuation, and logical flow of content. ______?15 Points ______?100 Points Possible
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.