1. Explore Chinese scroll painting and Japanese woodblock printing by watching videos below:
View Chinese Scroll Painting Demonstration
View Hand Scroll Painting Demo
View Ukiyo-e woodblock printing with Keizaburo Matsuzaki
View Ukiyo-e Technique
2. Compare and contrast traditional Chinese scroll painting to Japanese woodblock prints (ukiyo-e) . Answer the following questions in a 3-paragraph minimum post:
Which technique/format do you think requires more skill/craftsmanship on the part of the artist?
Which best expresses the artists vision or intent?
Do you personally find one style more appealing or beautiful than the other? Cite a favorite example(s) from the textbook in your response.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.