Essay Title: Evaluate the role of operant learning and classical conditioning in drug addiction.Assessed intended learning outcomes:On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:Knowledge and Understanding.Explain in detail the structure of the brain, the function of a range of different brain areas and demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between genes, hormones and the nervous system in the determination of human behaviour.Transferable/Key Skills and other Attributes.Use written communication for a variety of audiences both specialist and non-specialist.Demonstrate a broad knowledge and understanding of how our behaviour is affected by the brain, in particular the problems that may occur when normal brain functioning is interrupted or impaired.To evaluate critically arguments, assumptions, abstract concepts and data in order to make sound judgements and to achieve a solution to a problem.Synthesize information from a variety of sources in order to devise and sustain arguments.Manage own learning, make use of scholarly reviews and primary sources, consolidate, extend and apply their knowledge in the necessary preparation of the course assessments.Marking criteria/scheme:You will be assessed on the following:Knowledge of the topic area: The content of your assignment must demonstrate an underlying biopsychological component. The content should provide evidence of extensive background reading and a sound theoretical understanding of the literature reviewed and demonstrate an awareness of any relevant ethical issues.Coherence of argument and critical analysis: The assignment should demonstrate analytical and evaluative use of the relevant literature and research findings. You should demonstrate your ability to synthesise a variety of information from many sources to produce a coherent and evaluative essay.Communication: You should demonstrate an excellent standard of English and the essay should possess logical progression and clarity in structure. Referencing: information presented and evidence used to support your arguments should be gained from appropriately academic sources. References should be accurately and completely reported in the Harvard APA 6th format.Presentation: Clear and concise overall presentation.You should consult your Blackboard Module site for detailed grade or mark descriptors.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.