Annotated Bibliography This Annotated Bibliography assignment will provide an opportunity to locate resources for the Final Paper due in Week 5. This will entail thoughtful consideration of how to approach the Final Paper and will assist in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, carefully review the requirements for the Final Paper. Please use the Annotated Bibliography Modeled Example ( attached document ) to model your assignment submission. The resources you identify through the Annotated Bibliography will be used to enhance your knowledge of the topic area you have selected for the Final Paper due in Week 5. Each resource must address at least one of the topics listed below. Further, each of these topics must be addressed at least once within your five selected resources. The resources you identify for this assignment should Summarize various strategies the U.S. can use to respond to or prevent terrorist attacks by your chosen group. Review the effectiveness of each of the following potential responses as it pertains to your chosen group and scenario: Normal police response to criminal action. More comprehensive socioeconomic strategies. Military action. Appraise if additional police powers or legislative measures are needed by the federal government to protect the country from terrorist threats. Evaluate if increasing governmental powers to enhance security is worth the potential erosion of civil liberties. For this Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will use a minimum of six scholarly and/or credible resources, three of which must come from the Ashford Library. (Credible resources exclude popular news sources like Newsweek, Time, People, New York Times, and any television news source and online open sourced materials like Wikipedia.) In your bibliography, Create a complete APA-formatted citation for each source. Create an annotation of 100 to 150 words per source that summarizes the information provided in the article. Construct each annotation with the following information: The author(s) The purpose of the article (., An experimental study was completed investigating the interaction of short-term memory and attention.) A description of the subjects of the article. Conclusions drawn from the article Contributions to the literature (., new findings, applications, etc.). The relevance to the Final Paper The Annotated Bibliography Must include a separate title page with the following: Title of paper Students name Course name and number Instructors name Date submitted Must use at least six scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text. The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Must document all sources in APA style.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.