In this weeks discussion you will be exploring energy and how its captured, released, and used by all living creatures. Review the video about the “phytoplankton that brought Earth to life” found at: https://youtu.be/m_43nR11PW8. In this clip, Penny Chisholm discusses a tiny phytoplankton called Prochlorococcus. Based on that video, address the following: In the video, Dr. Chisholm tells us that Prochlorococcus samples from different environments that are genetically different. Discuss what this tells us about the relationship between organisms and their environments. What do you think is the most interesting or significant aspect of Prochlorococcus?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.