Problem/ Draft Selected : Care Coordination In Home Based Primary Interventions. For your initial post, attach a draft of a review of literature related to the problem or gap you have selected and potential evidence-based interventions. Summarize the literature on the problem or gap. Discuss the potential evidence-based interventions or practice changes you could use for your practicum project. Include three references. These references should be articles published within the past five years or resources on websites such as CDC, AHRQ, or sites containing evidenced-based practice guidelines. This literature should include evidence of the gap and potential solution(s) to the gap. You may use your post to this discussion as a beginning draft for your assignment due this week.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.