Open the file you started for Capstone Part I (Literature Review) and update the title page date: Capstone Project: (your title) and current date. On a new page (after conclusions, but before reference list) add a centered heading for Capstone Part II Education and Evaluation Plan and then add a left flush heading for the first of the new sections you will be writing (second level bold heading flush with left margin on a line by itself). You can be creative with headings, but make it easy to identify each new section. Suggested heading for this section is Teaching Plan. Suggested headings for future sections: Capstone Presentation and Evaluation of Effectiveness(20 points ) Start with 2-3 paragraphs about the purpose of the education you are planning, the intended target audience, and the setting.The purpose will be to educate nurses or nursing students (specify who) about the evidence-based practices for the problem youwrote about in your literature review in Capstone Part 1.Describe your target audience with at least 3 characteristics (anticipated ages, occupation, years of experience, readiness to learn, gender, ethnicity….). Include why you think it is important for them to know it. Your intended audience should be a group of 5-10 nurses or nursing students (ASN or BSN), NOT patients. If you are thinking of teaching co-workers, then in most cases, your presentation should be taught off-work site and during non-working hours to avoid conflict of interest.The setting should include the location where you expect to present it (classroom, conference room, personal residence, restaurant, online videotape …), whether you plan to present it to a live audience or videotape it for an online audience, what equipment will be available (computers, internet, data projector, white board, flip charts, posters board…). Include how you will set up the video for the best lighting and how you plan to reduce distractions (noise, interruptions, phone calls, dog barking).End with a sentence referring reader to Appendix A: Teaching Plan; Appendix B: Educational Material; Appendix C: Evaluation Method; and Appendix D: Survey or Posttest Results. All appendices will be inserted later after the Reference List, but you should refer the reader to look at them.(25 points ) Develop a single-spaced table (see template) that includes at least 3 behavioral learning objectives, numbered/lettered outline, time per topic, at least 2 different teaching strategies, and 2 evaluation methods. Place the table in an Appendix A (after the references) and a statement should be made in the paragraph referring the reader to the Appendix A) Note: APA format specifies that appendices are after the reference list.Write at least 3 learner-centered behavioral objectives about the content in your lit review that you plan to teach to health care personnel. Example: “After the presentation, the nurses will describe two recommendations from the _______ guidelines to prevent _____Type the outline for the content that correlates to each objective. At least two topic areas with two subtopics are recommended in the outline format (A. 1,2, B. 1,2,3 …). The content should include statistics of problem, PICOT guideline recommendations, and level of evidence and findings from both research articles, and any other information related to your content that you believe is essential for your target audience.Include the time you expect to spend on each topic (approximately 15 – 30 minutes total)Specify at least 2 teaching strategies you plan to use. Suggestions: lecture and discussion with power point or similar presentation software, videotaped presentation with trifold poster or brochure, demonstration with simulation equipment, small group discussion. Quiz/survey with at least 5 items, but you should also use a second method. Suggestions: written posttest, game style oral quiz, written evaluation form with Likert scale, return demonstration competency checklist, teach-back method, expected changes in behaviorList the evaluation methods you plan to use. You are required to develop a written or online. Please use the file provided to build on and pay close attention to APA
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.