Imagine that you are part of a national effort to improve the academic performance of American high school students, and it is your job to provide specific suggestions for how to improve student’s academic performance. Using what you’ve learned about adolescence and schooling in Chapter 10, write a report in which you provide 2 specific suggestions for how to improve academic performance. For each suggestion, be sure to include the following information:
(a) Describe the suggestion itself and how you could implement it/carry it out
(b) Cite a concept, research study, or idea from the textbook that provides evidence that your suggestion will be effective (it is very important that you base your suggestion on evidence from the chapter). Include the page # of where you found your evidence in parentheses.
(c) Discuss how/why this piece of evidence from part (b) shows that your suggestion will work.
Formatting Your Assignment: Label your responses to (a),(b), & (c) above as 1a), 1b), and 1c) for your 1st suggestion, and 2a), 2b), and 2c) for your second suggestion. BOLD any words or phrases from the TEXT also put the page number as well.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.